Our season is off and running! Yesterday was our first drop off and our members can expect to find the following in their shares this week:
- Mustard greens
Here’s some great ideas to use those early vegetables.
We’re busy on the farm preparing for the season. We have just a few spots left for the season for those who are still interested. So why join our CSA?
- We created convenient drop off locations and times, which includes after-work hours in De Pere and West Green Bay and all day and evening on Fridays at the farm.
- We are working extra hard this year to bring our members newsletters each week describing what they’re receiving; how to store those vegetables and common preparations; and a good recipe to use their bounty!
- Our produce is all either organic or chemical-free.
- You have an opportunity for unique add-ons, including organic Michigan blueberries, honey, eggs, and chicken – often with discounts for members.
- You are supporting a local family farm, which is in it’s second generation, resulting in more money back into the local economy.
We look forward to another busy, bountiful summer!
Image credit: Freeimage.com/ Viktors Kozers